By playing on our server the player agrees with all of the here mentioned rules. The player also agrees he will comply with them. You can find list of server rules below:
- Even an attempted breach of the rules is considered like a breach of the rules!
- An interpretation of the rules is only in the authority of Admin and GMs.
- GMs and Administrators differ from regular players with a green colored name and nickname in the form =GM=Nick.
- GM does not replace the loss of things, level or anything else due to an error of player or an error (crash) of the client or player or Internet connection. If an error occurs in a quest although other players succeed without problem, GM will not interfere. You can start the quest again.
- The player has a right to use only those features of game that are a standard part of the original game client and can be legitimately accessed, including further expressly permitted exceptions.
- Changing the Clan Leader is available ingame via the clan functions. A change of a banned CL (in the game) is possible only with his/her consent and after the agreement with an Admin.
- If you decide to give your character a vulgar nickname, you do so at you own risk of being banned. Reporting them is not necessary we will deal with them when and if we see fit.
- During trading, each player is obligated to check the product itself, the quantity and the price of this product and if everything corresponds to what he really wants to buy or sell. Attempted scams may end with ban of involved character.
- All data stored on the server are the property of the server owner. If a player loses anything, he/she has no claim for a refund or any other compensation.
- The service is free and the owner takes no responsibility for any damage caused by its using or its eventual unavailability or malfunction.
- The owner makes no warranties regarding the service operation. The service may be partially suspended or even withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Ignorance of the rules does not excuse.
- A player should not disclose his/her login information to other players. Read the article Account Safety to evade potential loss or robbery.
- A player must not use any possible bugs or exploits and if he finds any, he is obliged to report them to the administration.
- It is forbidden to use any external scripts, programs, or anything else (except what is explicitly allowed) that can automate gameplay by any means. In case of violation, the player will get a HWID ban and all involved game accounts will be blocked.
- Detected attempts to spoof ones HWID will result in blocking of all involved game accounts.
- It is forbidden to reduce the natural authority of GM, their ridiculing and other forms of expression against GM in the game, or outside of game (forum, discord, etc.) or against them directly.
- It is forbidden to imitate or pretend to be a GM or pretend to act in their name or on their authority (GM must be shown in the list of GMs online - command /gmlist). Their names are green and in front of their nick is written =GM= (example =GM=Nick).
- It is forbidden to spam or flood the chat.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for real money.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for in-game items, characters, or Game Accounts on other servers.
- It is forbidden to popularize other servers in any form.
Login Server ONLINE
Game Server ONLINE
SERVER TYPE LIVE